Get a Complete "Labour Law Compliances" on Time and Low Cost
About This Service
The economy and Working culture of the industries might have changed or developed with time but the Labor Law compliance is still 50-100 years old. Almost all companies need to employ contractual labor for skilled, semi-skilled, and unskilled positions that can be provisional or permanent in nature.
The Labor compliances include employee benefits as well as termination and the rules and regulations set for personnel. There are also different acts included in the labor compliances. However, some of them are stated below:
- Building and other construction workers Act, 1996 (Rule of Employment and Conditions Facilities)
- Contract Labor Act, 1970 (Regulation and Abolition), Equal Remuneration Act, 1976
- Minimum Wages Act, 1948 and Mines Act, 1952, Industrial Employment Act 1946, (Standing Order).
Benefits of Labor Compliances
The labor compliances in India are known for offering outstanding benefits that are stated below:
- There is a decrease in labor overheads
- Perfect corporate governance
- All the records are maintained well that are related to compliances
- The focus on strategic business areas are increased to a great extent
- Evading extra costs that might take place out of non-compliance
Why choose us?
BusinessBadhega.com has a team of experts who have years of experience in the field of labor compliance, helping your business get registered under labor law compliance.
All the paperwork and formalities are also conducted by us on your behalf. So, if you want to save your time & money and get the registration done for labor compliance then contact us today
Mission To Educate Everyone on Business Compliances:
Don't' Depend 100% on any Consultant! Yes, Join Our Mission & Social Media to Get a Free Compliances Knowledge & Awareness To Save Your Huge Amount & Time and Be a Vocal in Every Local!
"Our Educating, Transparency & Problem Solving Approach Drives Us To Give Smile To Every Single Client"